...I've bought from this online store. These alpaca/sheeps wool blend blankets are warm, soft, and durable. I live under extreme conditions for parts of the year. The ability of a blanket to keep someone warm -- or cool for that matter in hotter weather -- depends on a number of factors. The material is important. That's why I chose a blanket made from alpaca. The amount of material is important too. The first blanket I got was a seven pounder or so. This one weighs in at eight pounds (I didn't actually weigh the blankets, yet. These are the stated weights on the website.) The extra pound is why I chose this blanket over other styles. Another factor that determines the comfort level of a blanket, based on my research, is breathability. Apparently, the human body gives off a certain amount of moisture during sleep, regardless of the temperature. On the one hand, a good blanket will wick away this moisture. And alpaca and sheeps wool do a good job of that. On the other hand, excessive wicking is not desirable, either. Blankets like this are top felted, I believe. That is, a thin layer of the material on the surface of the blanket is felted in order to create a moisture barrier. I don't completely understand this process, but I can say that intuitively it seems to me that the blankets I've bought here manage to hit the sweet spot between being water permeable and waterproof. When I was a kid, we had an army wool blanket. I think it was an actual blanket that had been issued to my father when he served. Other blankets in the house came and went, but that blanket was all about longevity. That's the kind of feeling I have about these blankets. They are as much a longterm investment as they are a year-round companion.
Cozy Comfort Meets Elegant Design!
From chilly autumn evenings to the dead of winter, staying comfortably warm at night isn’t always easy. Thin blankets made with synthetic materials do little to shield you from the cold, making it impossible to enjoy restful sleep.
Snuggle up with our Alpaca Sheep Wool Blanket for comfort you can’t find anywhere else! Luxuriously thick and heavy, it wraps you in a cloak of warmth that effectively blocks out cold. But because it remains breathable, there’s no uncomfortable overheating. Available in king size (103" x 90"), it transforms your bed into a cozy paradise!
But why leave it at home? Great for sporting events, camping trips and family picnics, it delivers go-anywhere warmth when you need it most! And while similar blankets can be stiff and scratchy, ours is incredibly soft and smooth. We offer a full range of stunning color combinations, ensuring there’s a design that suits your taste, lifestyle and décor!
Made in Peru and shipped from Florida, we deliver quality right to your front door! Our selected fibers result in a strong, durable fabric you'll love for years to come. Just be sure to dry clean only.
Why Choose Our Alpaca Sheep Wool Blanket?
- Luxuriously thick, heavy and warm
- Soft, comfortable texture
- Great for outdoor use
- Made in Peru, shipped from Florida
Try Today Risk-Free with Our Money Back Guarantee!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Wool Blanket Now and Wrap Yourself in Comfort!
- 50% Alpaca Wool, 50% Sheep Wool
- Long-Lasting Warmth: When temperatures dip, snuggle up in bed with our heavy wool blanket! Available in king size (103" x 90"), the ultra-thick design blocks out cold while locking in heat for warmth that’ll last all night.
- On-the-Go Comfort: Whether you’re camping under the stars or you need a cozy picnic blanket, our alpaca throw brings the comfort of home wherever you go! Its soft, smooth texture is never itchy, making it a must-have for outdoor use or cold weather conditions.
- Timelessly Stylish: Available in a range of gorgeous colors, we have an alpaca blanket that’s sure to fit your home’s current décor! The stunning earth tones are complemented by a unique striped pattern, resulting in a classic design your family will cherish for years.
- Made in Peru: Our outdoor blankets provide comfort, strength and durability! Ready to ship from Florida, you’ll be curling up in just a matter of days. For best results, be sure to dry clean only.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If our camping blanket doesn’t quite meet your expectations, simply let our customer service team know! We proudly stand behind our products and offer a full, hassle-free refund with each purchase, ensuring your complete satisfaction.