About our Superfine 100% Baby Alpaca Wool Ecoline Woven Shawl Wrap - Dye Free Natural Colors
Wrap yourself in the elegant warmth of this incredible, one of a kind new 100% baby alpaca shawl ! Handmade in Arequipa, Peru by Inca Alpaca, this shawl is very soft, lightweight and super stylish. This shawl comes in unique natural colors, with no dyes used at all.
Alpaca is a silky, soft, durable natural fiber that has unique thermal properties and can be found in knitted and woven goods. Luxurious, versatile, natural and hypoallergenic, alpaca fiber was used by the inca royalty. Alpacas are shorn once a year, no animal is killed to collect its fleece. While similar to sheep’s wool, it is warmer, not prickly, and has no lanolin.
- Made of the finest 100% baby alpaca wool
- Fringed soft alpaca shawl all natural fiber, solid color
- Superb quality, lasting colors, soft and elegant
- One Size, Approximate dimensions: 75" x 29"W
- Ecoline shawls - no artificial dyes - completely natural colors