About our Superfine Reversible Woven Alpaca Wool Florian Scarf - Interlaced Design
This is a brand new florian design woven scarf, made of premium alpaca yarn, one of the finest yarns in the world. Handmade in Peru by the worldwide famous Ccahuantico workshop, this reversible scarf is very soft, warm and super stylish. This classic accessory will look great with any outfit, adding a unique touch to your winter wardrobe.
It has a beautiful two colored pattern.
Alpaca is a silky, soft, durable natural fiber that has unique thermal properties and can be found in knitted and woven goods. Luxurious, versatile, natural and hypoallergenic, alpaca fiber was used by the inca royalty. Alpacas are shorn once a year, no animal is killed to collect its fleece. While similar to sheep’s wool, it is warmer, not prickly, and has no lanolin.
- Handwash with warm water and a soft soap
- Made of the finest alpaca yarn
- Reversible fringed two colored florian alpaca scarf - incredible interlaced design
- Made in Peru by Isidoro Ccahuantico, an expert in andean textiles and weaves
- Superb quality, lasting colors, specially warm and elegant
- One Size, Approximate dimensions: 66"L x 9"W