Wrap yourself in the elegant warmth of this incredible, one of a kind reversible alpaca cape cloak! Handmade in Peru by the worldwide famous Cahuantico workshop, this cloak is very soft, warm and super stylish. It has a crocheted rim and comes with a matching, attached scarf. It features a detailed floral pattern and a button-front.
Alpaca is a silky, soft, durable natural fiber that has unique thermal properties and can be found in knitted and woven goods. Luxurious, versatile, natural and hypoallergenic, alpaca fiber was used by the inca royalty. Alpacas are shorn once a year, no animal is killed to collect its fleece. While similar to sheep’s wool, it is warmer, not prickly, and has no lanolin.
- Made of the finest alpaca yarn
- Reversible two colored alpaca baroque cloak with scarf
- Made in Peru by Isidoro Ccahuantico, an expert in andean textiles and weaves
- Detailed baroque pattern, button-front, crochet edge
- Size: One Sz. Approximate dimensions: 36" W x 55" L