- How To Take Care Of Your Alpaca Product
How To Take Care Of Your Alpaca Product
Thank you for preferring Alpaca Warehouse.
Follow these instructions to keep your alpaca product looking like new:
- Handwashing or Dry Cleaning only.
- Use only mild soap. No harsh detergents, bleach or chlorine.
- Gently wash in cold water to prevent felting. Rinse in cold water. Carefully press to remove excess water.
- Avoid twisting, wringing or scrubbing, since these actions can damage the alpaca clothing.
- Air dry your alpaca product flat. Avoid direct sunlight. Don't machine dry.
- You can roll the garment between two towels to absorb excess moisture and expedite drying.
- Do not hang garment since it could lose its shape. Store flat in a drawer or rack.