About our Woven Baby Alpaca Wool Shawl Wrap For Women Heavenly Soft And Warm Ecoline No Dyes Natural Colors Satin Tricolor Design
Wrap yourself in the elegant warmth of this incredible, one of a kind new baby alpaca shawl! Woven in Peru by skilled artisans, this shawl is incredibly soft, lightweight and super stylish. It is from our new ecoline shawls, which feature no dyes - colors are natural.
Baby alpaca is a silky, soft, durable natural fiber that has unique thermal properties and can be found in knitted and woven goods. Luxurious, versatile, natural and hypoallergenic, alpaca fiber was used by the inca royalty. Alpacas are shorn once a year, no animal is killed to collect its fleece. While similar to sheep’s wool, it is warmer, not prickly, and has no lanolin.
- 70% baby alpaca wool/30% Silk
- Ecoline shawls - no dyes, natural colors - satin tricolor design
- Superb quality, lasting colors, soft and elegant
- One Size - approximate dimensions: 79" L X 28" W
- Exclusive product by Alpaca Warehouse, made in Peru